Kids Club Educational Program
For ages 4-12 years old!
As a member of the StanCoFair Kids Club, parents who sign up their kids will receive:
- Free tote bag with goodies
- Two free Carnival ride tickets
- Traveling passport postcard
A passport postcard allows a child to “travel” around the Fair by answering questions on the passport. Once the passport is stamped by each participating vendor and questions are answered, the kids MUST turn in their passport to the Information Booth during the 10-day run of the Fair for a chance to be entered in a drawing for 4 Lego Land California Tickets courtesy of KAT Country 103.
- Membership goodie bags will ONLY be available during Fair-time and can be picked up at the Information Booth.
- Participants must print out the e-mail confirmation from the Fair in order to pick up the tote bag. If a participant does not have e-mail, forms will be available during Fair-time at the Info Booth to register your child.
- Each child must be registered every year in order to participate.
- Passports turned in after the last day of Fair will be disqualified and will not be entered in the Ultimate Family Fun Pack drawing.
- Only ONE child will win the Grand Prize.