Turlock, CA (February 15, 2018) – Livestock Exhibitors, there are reminders and updates in the livestock department for the 2018 Stanislaus County Fair.
Fair kicks off this year on Friday, July 13th for its 10-day run. The 2018 Fair is seeing minor changes for the livestock exhibitors.
1. Online entries will open March 15th, 2018. All entries are due no later than Thursday, May 17th, 2018 by 12:00 midnight.
2. Insurance required for Exhibitors showing Horse and Livestock.
3. All Dairy judging will begin at 9:00 am.
4. NEW for 2018 – The Fair has added buck classes to the Dairy Goat show.
5. NEW for 2018 – The Rabbit Department has new receiving, judging and release dates.
Click here to read more.