Turlock, CA (February 28, 2019) – Fair is quickly approaching! Here are some reminders and updates for the 2019 Stanislaus County Fair livestock exhibitors.
Fair kicks off this year on Friday, July 12th for its 10-day run. The 2019 Fair is seeing minor changes for the livestock exhibitors.
- Online entries are available now on our website www.stancofair.com. All entries are due no later than 12:00 midnight Thursday, May16th, 2019.
- Liability Insurance is required for 4-H, FFA and Independent Exhibitors showing Horse and Livestock.
- All Exhibitors showing large or small animals (excluding horse and dog) at the 2019 Stanislaus County Fair must complete their YQCA testing by the May 16th Visit our website for more information.
- Extended entry deadline for Exhibitors is Thursday, May 23rd by 5 p.m. Entry, including all required information, will be accepted with a $250 cash only late entry fee and must be paid in full at the Livestock Office.
- The 2019 Stanislaus County Fair Auctions and Sale schedules:
- NEW DATE AND TIME – 51st Annual Replacement Heifer Sale: Sunday, July 14th at 2:00 p.m. in the Thurman Pavilion B8.
- 55th Annual Beef Sale: Friday, July 19th at 7:00 p.m.
- 55th Annual Junior Livestock Auction: Saturday, July 20th
- Market Hogs @ 8:00 am
- Poultry, Rabbits, Market Sheep and Market Goats @ 9:00 am
- Sale of Champions (Market Sheep, Goats and Swine) @ 12 noon.
The 2019 Stanislaus County Fair opens Friday, July 12th for a 10-day run. Fair guests can count on an award-winning experience that has been over 108 years in the making. Discounted Fair admission tickets, unlimited ride wristbands, and the Fair season pass will be on sale beginning Saturday, April 20, 2019. Corporate ticket sales will also be available to purchase at a highly discounted rate. Visit the Fair’s website for upcoming ticket sale information at www.stancofair.com.
The 2019 Fair will feature a hands-on children’s play area presented by Sky Trek Aviation. The Fair will also host 10-nights of free celebrity concerts included with Fair admission, a total of three stages of live entertainment, upwards of 30,000 local exhibits and over 1,750 animals. Metal-mashing motorsports and rodeo in the FoodMaxx Arena will also be featured.
To receive future Fair announcements, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/stancofair. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @stancofair.
The mission of the Stanislaus County Fair is to provide a family and community-oriented experience promoting agriculture, entertainment and technology. For more information about the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair, visit www.stancofair.com.