The EmpowHER Lounge will be a lounge geared towards inspiring young girls to be great leaders in our community. Giving girls the confidence to be themselves through workshops and giving them the skills needed to empower others as much as empowering themselves. The workshops are there to help harness their leadership skills, navigate their relationship with technology and create meaningful and inspiring online content by being careful what they are posting on social media.
- Personal Brand. You’re already creating a footprint in the world, be it online, at school or at home. Inside the Lounge we will help them present the individual they want others to see in them.
- Become better digital citizens.
- Speaking Up. Acquired core leadership skills that can be translated into all aspects of their lives.
- Finding Your Cause. Making a difference starts with finding your passion. Connect the dots and support the cause that really gets you fired up!
Virtual empowHER Rally
Saturday, August 8, 2020
Girl , Get off your Couch – 10 a.m.
Self-Care Morning with Victoria Popoff (Owner of Studio V in Modesto, CA).
- Unwind and stretch with Victoria Popoff’s Pilates workout that takes you through a time to focus on YOU. Understanding the psychology of fitness & positive motivation through Pilates.
- empowHER Lounge Yoga mat giveaways and more.
- One month of Studio V TV Free subscription.
Girl, take care of your mental health and get off that diet roller coaster- 11 a.m.
All Fare is Fair with Signe Darpinian, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
- How to take care of your mental health?
- Understand the stress system and three tips for returning to a balanced state.
- Learn about what “chilling out” has to do with eating in the most optimal way.
- Identify the essentials for Connected Eating, a non-diet approach toward food.
- Free book giveaway No Weigh! A Teen’s Guide to Positive Body Image, Food and Emotional Wisdom by co-author Signe Darpinian LMFT, CEDS
Girl, Know your (net) worth – Money Therapy Session –
Building Financial Confidence with Alana Scott (Founder of WELL for Women’s Education League and VP At Raymond James Investments)
- During these trying times, Alana Scott will take you through steps on how to navigate your finances to secure your future.
- Free swag giveaway
- FREE Living WELL online program for those who register.
GIRL, stop being complacent – 1 p.m.
- Afternoon coffee talk with Adrenna Alkhas (Marketing and Communication Director at Stan Co Fair; Founder of empowHER Lounge).
- Thrive in adversity
- The unknown of our future world can be scary; unemployed and feeling like a yo-yo can be draining.
- Reinventing yourself
- Evolving through obstacles
- FREE book giveaway from Adrenna Alkhas’s Amazon best seller EmPOWher
- Guest appearance: Atina Alkhas, owner Tee Koffee. Atina will show us how to make Assyrian coffee and how to tell your future with the coffee residue. Assyrians have many superstitions and one of them is your future told with the dried coffee residue in your cup and unwinding with friends or family. Whether it is drinking tea outside or having our fortune told, these are great ways to unwind and just relax.
Coupon code to purchase Tee Koffee set. https://teekoffee.com/
We are very excited to announce that Empowher has partnered with FlyStayGo.com to bring you a FREE annual subscription of FlyStayGo Pro, a $20 value. Flystagyo Pro members have access to exclusive discounts of up to 60% off on over 600,000 hotels worldwide. FlyStayGo also carries most airlines and car rental agencies, globally.
Sign up for any seminar and you will receive the promo code after you have attended the seminar on August 8th.