2017 ENTRY FORMS (horse and still exhibits only)
ALL HORSE DIVISIONS ARE OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF STANISLAUS, ALAMEDA, CALAVERAS, MARIPOSA, MERCED, SAN JOAQUIN, SANTA CLARA & TUOLMNE COUNTIES FOR ENTRY
(209) 668-1333 ext 315 or 316
(209) 668-1333 ext 321 or 322
Fair Office Hours
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
(209) 668-1333 ext. 315 or 316
2017 Exhibitor Information
- 2018 Market Beef Merit Award Application
- 2017 Market Beef Show Recipient Forms
- 2017 Beef Scholarship
- 2017 Beef Dinner Sponsor Information
- 2017 1st year of a 2 year Replacement Heifer application is available in the Livestock office.
- 2017 FFA Still Exhibit Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 FFA Small Animal Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 FFA Livestock Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 FFA Horse Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 4-H Small Animal Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 4-H Orn Hort Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 4-H Livestock Outstanding Exhibitor
- 2017 4-H Ag Hort Outstanding Exhibitor
The exhibits program is the cornerstone of the Stanislaus County Fair and features more than 30,000 entries!
Features exhibitors 18 years of age and older who exhibit in open livestock, scarecrow, agriculture-horticulture, home arts, homemade wine and beer, special contests, horses, mule and horse pulling, floriculture gardens, floriculture (plants, flowers, etc.), fine arts, crafts and photography.
Features exhibitors who are pre-kindergarten through grade 12. These exhibitors enter scarecrows, agriculture-horticulture, home arts (food, table settings, clothing, textiles, etc.), horses, floriculture gardens, floriculture (plants, flowers, etc.), industrial arts, fine arts, crafts and photography.
Features exhibitors who are 4-H members or FFA members who are enrolled in high school vocational agriculture classes. These exhibitors enter in agriculture-horticulture, horses, rabbits, poultry, ornamental horticulture, ag mechanics, still exhibits, junior livestock and more.
Exhibitor Handbook Departments
Agriculture / Horticulture
Arts & Crafts
FFA Ag Mechanics & Junior Industrial Arts
Gardens / Floriculture / Horticulture
Homemade Beer & Wine
4H Still Exhibits
Technology / Robotics