Turlock, CA (February 27, 2020) – Fair is quickly approaching! Here are some reminders and updates for the 2020 Stanislaus County Fair livestock exhibitors.
Fair kicks off this year on Friday, July 10th for its 10-day run. The 2020 Fair is seeing minor changes for the livestock exhibitors.
- Online entries are available now on our website www.stancofair.com. All entries are due no later than 12:00 midnight Thursday, May14th, 2020.
- Liability Insurance is required for 4-H, FFA and Independent Exhibitors showing Horse and Livestock.
- All Exhibitors showing large or small animals (excluding cavy, dog and horse) at the 2020 Stanislaus County Fair must complete their YQCA testing and have a valid Certification by June 30, 2020. Visit our website for more information.
- Extended entry deadline for Exhibitors is Thursday, May 21st by 5 p.m. Entry, including all required information, will be accepted with a $250 cash only late entry fee and must be paid in full at the Livestock Office.
- The 2020 Stanislaus County Fair Auctions and Sale schedules:
- 52nd Annual Replacement Heifer Sale: Sunday, July 12th at 2:00 p.m. in the Thurman Pavilion B8.
- 56th Annual Beef Sale: Friday, July 17th at 7:00 p.m.
- 56th Annual Junior Livestock Auction: Saturday, July 18th
- Market Hogs @ 8:00 am
- Rabbits, Market Sheep and Market Goats @ 9:00 am
(Sheep and Goats will be sold in alternating groups)
- Sale of Champions:
- Swine @ 10:00 am
- Market Sheep and Goats @ 12 noon.
The 2020 Stanislaus County Fair opens Friday, July 10th for a 10-day run. Fair guests can count on an award-winning experience that has been over 109 years in the making. Discounted Fair admission tickets, unlimited ride wristbands, and the Fair season pass will be on sale beginning Saturday, April 25, 2020. Corporate ticket sales will also be available to purchase at a highly discounted rate. Visit the Fair’s website for upcoming ticket sale information at www.stancofair.com.
The 2020 Fair will feature a spectacular children’s area. Also planned for 2020 are 10-nights of free celebrity concerts included with Fair admission, a total of three stages of live entertainment, upwards of 30,000 local exhibits and over 1,750 animals. Metal-mashing motorsports in the FoodMaxx Arena will also be featured and Portuguese bull fighting.
To receive future Fair announcements follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/stancofair. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @stancofair.
The mission of the Stanislaus County Fair is to provide a family and community-oriented experience promoting agriculture, entertainment and technology. For more information about the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair, visit www.stancofair.com.